Friday, November 12, 2004

which relationship are you in/wish to be in?

O....k...... That was weird. I just clicked on the place for the title, and you know how sometimes your computer will remember things you've typed in before? Well....it came up with that. Maybe I was sleep typing again. Drat. That doesn't speak well for my social life.

Well, I was just going to type some random sentence and get off, but now I'm typing, so.... Nungh!

Ugh...I have to give a talk Sunday. I don't want to, but then again no one does. But (sorry Alex, I know my lack of spiritual enthusiasm is saddenning) I also don't want to write my talk.

Whoa! Random moment of spontaneity!

"Did you say, ' Billy, I love you...' "

All in a British accent.

Okay, the brain just did an automatic shutdown. I'm going to post this, then fall off my chair and start foaming at the mouth and twitching.

Post!

*twitch*

No comments: