Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I wonder if Mormon dentists carry blessed novocaine instead of blessing oil?

the numbing....THE NUMBING!!!

Man, my mouth could be used as testing area for microscopic war weapons! I swear, I didn't feel a thing today at the dentist! whichmayhavetodowithmeaskingtobeshotuptwicemore....BUT DON'T TELL MY NURSE!

*ahem* Anyway. So I sat in the dental area, and soon they had me down, confused and affrighted (I like that word!), looking up to see a strange man watching me. He seemed to be well-acquainted with the man with the shiny, pointy thing in my mouth, or at least I would think anyone who let someone sit in on some fillings and ask many odd questions should be acquainted with them.

So, after calming my self, and realizing that I couldn't get out until I had observed their strange ways, I started listening intently, trying to glean information from their conversation. This is what I found. The guy walking around me, staring down my throat, was an odd Mormon child, who was married. Also, though not exactly comforting, I learned that he proposed to his wife by having his cop-friend and 3 squad cars full arrest him in her apartment. Afte they searched him and hassled her, they took him outside, with her trailing along, and forced him down on his knees to propose. At this point they were reassured that she did sufficiently abuse and maim him before she said yes.

Also! I learned that my dentist was Mormon too! I mean, who wouldn't be, if they'd lived in Utah for 10 years, and married someone from Idaho! Not to mention he is a bishop of another ward in another stake. So now I'm not afraid to go to the dentist, because anyone who is in the Lord's service has to have protection and blessings and can't go wrong with my mouth!

And so I leave this with you. Can they bless the novocaine before they use it? They must. Because......heavens.....

.................it feels gooooooooddd.............

No comments: