Sunday, November 14, 2004

La lala lalaaaa.....

You know, I get finished reading Renix's blog and Josh's blog, and then I go to mine, and the first thing I see is "Hey boy!" And I feel like I'm off in my own Lala town, on my Lala world, in my Lala universe (which I actually am). But the deep things that happen just seem to happen when I'm not around.

I could say a million things, but I only have a half hour till I have to leave, and I would almost exactly repeat everything everyone else said. But I do have to say one thing:

Josh, you jerk!

I'll tell you why later.

Renix ( that sounds weird, I'm gonna think of a new name for you.)...Reina....Dulces....Nieve......
I dunno. I kinda like Nieve. Ooh! How 'bout Fuerza? Hehe, funny Spanish people.

Okay, all seriousness has left me. I'll just have to see y'all later. I wish I could give you a hug, Renix/Dulce/Nieve/Fuerza!

*cyberhug*

Love y'all!

-Midori

PS Oooo! Guess what I got on my chem makeup test!

94%!!!!!

No comments: