Saturday, November 13, 2004

Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy

Hey Boy!

*sigh* I love Queen. I'm sorry, but they mix 2 of my great loves, choir and rock, so therefore I cannot help but absolutely ADORE them!

Dining at the Ritz we'll meet at 9 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 o'clock )I will pay the bill, you taste the wine....

Okay. I'm over my momentary love spurt. Instead I am writing this when I should be putting the finishing touches on my talk. But, let me tell you, for a last minute job, it will work. Now I just need a story that will take up about 2 minutes and then I can write a conclusion. I've scoured lds.org, but I can't find any that I like. Maybe I'll just have to actually work and think up a story of my own. Dag-nabbit!

Sooooooooo. Since I only have about an hour to finish this before I go babysit, I shall post this random bit of nothing and set to thinking (I'll really just twirl in my seat and sing along to Queen and the Moulin Rouge soundtrack : )

Adios mis amigos fantasticos! Estoy estarar muy feliz, manana cuando yo ve Uds. Buenos noches! Yo quiero todas las felicidades en el mundo para sus!

-Midori

No comments: