Wednesday, November 24, 2004

eroding....ERODING!!!!

After 5 hours in-a-closed-in-area-with-a-dog-in-my-face-and-no-where-to-stretch-my-legs, you can not expect this to be a nice post, where I write interesting things, and tell you all how I love you. so if you want to be spared my selfishness and immaturity, just skip to the long-deep-breath.

I am such a rotten person. I get to spend a week in Boise, (6 days) see ALL my fabulous family, skip 2 days os school, and I'm sulking cause I'd rather be home with my friends. I'm SORRY! But I would!

Yeah. What bites is that I'm going to have to hang around here till Monday when mi madre amable (not) is staying here and mi papa y yo are coming home. So, I get to drive 5 hours one day and then go to school the next with no mother. Meanwhile, I have to endure all the family people. Believe me, I love my family, even the extended ones, but I don't have anything in common with almost ANY of my cousins! They're all beautiful and talented (Ren, Alex, don't give me that crap that I am beautiful and talented! I think all of my friends are beautiful and talented too, but that's because I KNOW them. Really KNOW them! KNOW that they are wonderful people! These people just glow with it as soon as you see them ) people, that I don't really want to be around!!!! So sue me! I love them, and when we were 8 yrs-old, we had a blast, but now it's just awkward, because none of them are like me! THEY'RE ALL *snarle* *twitch*

POPULAR!!!!!!

AARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!

And, man, it bugs the heck out of me, when they try to be my friend when we so obviously have nothing in common!

*long, deep breath* Okay, I'm done ranting. I am just sad, because I won't get to see any of you or my other friends for a week, and I can't go to the dance (sorry, Ren) or church because we aren't leaving till Monday. Believe me. I tried to get a ride home with Jackie and the Elkins and then hibernate at Mandy's for the weekend, but they were leaving too early. So, I'm being tragic and a slight brat.

But....I will mellow out, once I see Grandmama and Papa and my sister and Bry-Bry (imagine a baby voice right there). We're in my grandparents house, but they aren't home. We've been here for an hour now, too!

Well, I've ranted and calmed down. So, I hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving, if I don't write again till then! Holy mother, I can smell the rolls baking and it's killing me!

-Midori

No comments: