Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Euphoria and novocaine....unuh, don't mix.

Never again will I find fault with the bitter taste of novocaine. Never will I take a bite without relishing the easy way that the morsel moves in my mouth. Never again will I refuse to smile for anyone, knowing as I do now that there are far worse things than plump cheeks while smiling. Never again will I be hesitant to rest my ongoing chatter for a moment of sweet respite.

Yes, my dear friends. I have gone through the humbling experience of a lifetime, made even more poor by the simple fact of my having to go through it again tomorrow.

I went to the dentist.

And now when I smile it looks like I just had a stroke. The right side of my mouth doesn't go up when I smile, and even droops a little on it's own. I drool a bit too.

I hope it lasts till mutual.



No comments: