Monday, November 15, 2004

depressing.....

Man, Seattle is NOT a fun place. It was dirty and everyone wore black and never smiled. And then there are the homeless people Anytime I see homeless people I feel sad and guilty that I have it so good, and I ALWAYS get teary. It's not fun.

So, Brittany and I walked by an old man in dirty clotheswith his hands out, and I was so torn between giving him money or not. I kept walking on, but then I stopped and turned, staring back at him in agony. Brittany tried to comfort me, but I just felt torn and kept walking. And now I'm crying again. I don't care if I shouldn't give any money to them, it makes me feel depressed for days and so guilty.

I'm going to go have a good cry in my room. Maybe I'll overdose on Rock and then my brain will rot and I'll forget where the kitchen is and I'll die....

No comments: