Sunday, February 27, 2005

"'That thing you put on me, it broke!'" *snigger* I think I just drooled on the phone!"

Whoa, life just slapped me. Weird......

I'm sorry, hormones and strange fun weekends beat the crap out of me....I feel slightly battered and used, but in a good way, like an old baseball mitt that's been passed down a family of 5 boys.
Strange.....go check Mandy's blog if you want to see the main points...of Saturday at least. Friday, Mind and Mesonito and I watched The Village and then when I tried to kick them out, they just sat there. So they stayed for another hour till *bleep* called, and after some confusion where I learned that I'm not working where I thought I was and where I rebuked him for trying to go to bed at 8:20 on a freakin' Friday night!, he came over and we ran around and talked some more. And Mind and I stole *bleep*'s car keys. And moved his car down the road. And ran back to find him and Mason standing where his car used to be, him repeating "Oh no, what the heck did you do to my car?" And drove around the neighborhood on a wild goose chase, them actually believing that I was such a dunce as to forget where we stuck his freakin' car. And passed his car once, Mason saying, "Isn't that your car?" *bleep*, "No, no it isn't...." Mason, "Are you sure? It looks like it..." *bleep*, " I'm pretty sure." Me, "Naw, that's not it...." Mind,*resisting insane laughter*.

Eventually I led them back to it and we had a jolly good time till they left again. And then I went to work the next day and scrubbed the most disgusting, vile crap (literally) in the world. And then I went home and jumped in the shower and scrubbed like no other because I was convinced I was going to get Hanta's Virus and die.

*insert Mandy's post*

That was my lovely weekend.....so see ya frazzle razzles.

2 comments:

mandy said...

hey razzle! sounds like fun on friday, definately a sacrafice of my day just to go to the dance the next, but ah veh, so is life hmm? just so you know, im the only one you are good at bossing around, (mainly due to the amount of practice you get, and supposedly 'forgetting' that my finger is hurt... hehehe) so im not suprised that they didnt go home... and plus, who would wanna leave anyways? crimeny! and lastly, to impart you with some hope, Hauntavirus is an airbor pathogen... taking a shower will not help you. So if you start having high fevers and flu like symptoms, or better yet, a more tell-tale sign, your lungs fill with fluid and you die and stuff, then you have contracted Hauntavirus!!! enjoy!!! (please dont die before you find my shoe!)

mandy said...

Just kidding, i wuv you!!!! (but i do need my shoe) lol, i actually dont care bout the shoe, l8tr