Sunday, February 20, 2005

"In the summer, when I'm bigger...."

*Wide, lazy grin*

I read SquidSquid's blog. That helped. And now I must reenact my own version of the weekends pleasures.....

Day 1

After being stranded at my own casa with one high-maintenance bro and his brood of Satan's spawn for2 days, I firmly washed my hands of all that is my own and abandonded ship for Squid-child's house. Happily bumping around on the bus home, contemplating the wondrous things we were to do; benefiting Mesonito with our fab love letters, going to Kirsten's to say hi, and watching Alice in Wonderland (I can't help it! I'm addicted to anything that involves Disney and probably 300 pounds of crack). But because we are such sadly un-punctual children, we spend 2 hours perfecting Mesonito's letters. The extent of my letter is "Mesonito- You're a hottie with a naughty body! Tia P.S. You're delicious!" so obviously this is because Squid-child spent the whole time writing hers in ink in pain-staking cursive!

So, eventually we left, with firm instructions to return before night fell, slowly making our way towards le idiot's house. We dropped several things on the way, including Squid's carmex, crackers, 1 piece of paper, my love note, and very nearly my chains. After frantically biking across Edison, we dropped our bikes and confronted the child, firmly asking as soon as the door opened, "Where is your sink?" as my hands had the distinct smell of skunk according to both Squid and Mesonito.

Despues showing our hard work, Mesonito left, allowing us the free movement through his basement, which included his room. Having already decided that it would be far cleaner than any sane teenage boy's should be, we took a peek. And of course, screwed everything up. Believe you me, that room is much better in the atmospheric way now....anywho, we played with his toy cars, poems, "effing" bead gun, and so on. Eventually, after blindly denying it, we gave in to the dark night and left, dragging Mesonito out with us.....which we now hartily regret, as he dragged us down the most Godforsaken path I have ever been on, leading us far from Squid-thing's home. My calf's still hurt like bloomin' a, you don't even know.

Sadly, here is where we did the unthinkable and tried to lie to Squid-lover's parents as we were at least an hour past curfew....not fun. Did not work. I stood at the door as Squid-girl tried to explain, watching as her mother repeated throughout our painstakingly thought out story, "You're screwed...." Mildly depressing that. Scratch. MAJORLY depressing.

We saw Mesonito off and finished the night on SquiSqui's shed and in her bed. With a bit of Alice in Wonderland in between.

Day 2

Waking up is hard to do, and I don't mean because Squid-possessed-child was convulsing on the bed screaming, "MOTHERERERER!!!!!" We basically spent the morn doing nothing and ran off on a walk on the hill, where we communed with Mesonito and promptly invited him over, as he is very easy to play with (being free all the time and having a mode of transportation aka a car).

He came, we walked, we sat in Squid-child's kitchen chucking choco chips around, we went to the park. We slyly locked him out of his car as he stupidly got out to throw something away. We laughed hysterically as he screamed and pleaded. We gasped in pain from the racking laughs brought on by his most beauteous expression of dismay/oh-crap-I've-let-T-and-M-in-my-car-with-the-keys look. He ran wildly around the vehicle as I tried to unroll windows to negotiate terms of return to the automobile. She ran away, frightened of an exsplosion!, as I mistakenly revved the engine. He somehow gained access and promptly trying to regain control of his dad's car.

After that frighteningly hilarious episode, we retired to the park where I quickly got pushed down the slide twice, both times backwards with 2 bodies of force pushing me. We then got to the shed roof again, quite certainly one of my favorite spots to be, only leaving when the aforementioned angry mother said that my parentals would soon arrive to carry me home. Feeling bad about leaving Mesonito alone downstairs, Squid-girl allowed him to see her room, though I must say he shall never glimpse mine while living. Mis padres came, and I floated home in a cloud of fluffiness and Krisy Kremes. More like in a civic with muchos pillows and shopping bags. Though, yes, there still were Krispy Kremes....

: )

1 comment:

mandy said...

Oh my... i think our stories coincide... funny, i never noticed you around... well, not till you were in my bed with a bit of Alice In Wonderland between us anyways... :D later midori!!!