Tuesday, February 01, 2005

jolly ranchers + incense + hot running water + sardonic writings by British folk = the cure for the common cold

Blah, blah BLAH, blah blah...

So, today was speshal. No particular reason. But because of past infractions on my health, I am sick and afflicted, hence I shall be abstaining from attending our similar institute of higher learning on the morrow. Furthermore, there is a high likelihood that i will be detained from mutual also. Therefore my contact with the human society will be limited, especially such as would be obtained by being around "youth" such as yourselves. Because of this minimal communication, I shall now speak as if I were Professor Higgins from "My Fair Lady", due to my disconnection from the "slang" of the English language.

Forgive my maladroit efforts at conversing without a selfish consideration. My mind is currently occupied with the harsh poundings near the back of my temporal lobe. And the uproarious males residing in my residencial area. So, life is leisurely waltzing along, creeping along the freeway, constantly in threat of being the next dinner for any local rednecks in search of some roadside roasts. And in the name of Hitler's leiderhosen! My brain feels bad!

Ok, in due to me mind and me sanity, which may have already been lost, I'm going to end this. Luv y'all! Enjoy life without me!

-Midori

No comments: