Sunday, February 20, 2005

Woowoo....

TEN Random Things About Me that you probably didn't know:
10. I LOVE craisins in spinach salads with vinegar drizzled on top. And boiled eggs in it too!
9. Bright neon lights cause my brain to fritz and blank out like a Mac computer when you try to save on it.
8. My sister and I have the same middle name (Ko).
7. I actually dearly love my brother, as spasmodically screwed up as he is.
6. I have to have something to hang my hand on when I sleep or else I toss around forever.
5. I won $100 at my brothers football game when I was 5.
4. I'm a sucker for flattery. Mostly if it's from guys though....: D
3. I abhor the hot mustard that my family gets with their pork and seed when we go to Goldenstar in Boise. The very smell makes me nauseous.
2. At one time in my life I wanted a lip ring (but only so I could play with it with my tongue).
1. I wish that the media would die and everyone be made equally beautiful/ugly so that we'd be forced to acknowledge personality over beauty.

NINE Places I've Visited:
9. Santa Fe
8. Boise
7. That disturbed bathroom at the rest stop near Baker City...scary...
8. Spain, in my dreams (literally)
7. Lagoon in the middle of April in the freezing rain (best freaking trip to an amusement park ever!)
6. The Tram in Albuquerque where I practically wet myself. There was even someone riding on top while we went!!!!
5. The Pasco Farmer's Market
4. The Los Lunas Farmer's Market (Sorry, but it was WAY better. Especially when they roasted the chilis......yeah.....)
3. The Albuquerque Balloon Festival (freakin' awesome, that)
2. The top of the Stratosphere
1. The Adventuredome

EIGHT Things I want to do before I die:
8. Meet a sox-rockin' guy
7. Jump out of an airplane
6. Ride around Europe on a vespa
5. Learn to love veggies (or at least love being healthy and looking it)
4. Speak 7 languages
3. See Willy financially-independent and married to someone more like my sis, and less like all the girls he hangs out with
2. When someone says that their "Fine." in reply to "How are you?", they're lying so miserably it makes me want to shake them and scream in their face, "NO YOU'RE NOT!!!!"
1. Take belly-dancing classes

SEVEN Ways to win my heart:
7. Support me and never make me feel awkward and/or stupid
6. Love me for me
5. Witness my life, no matter how boring or tragic it gets
4. Not gibe me about my clumsiness/height
3. Not care about my clumsiness/height
2. Someone that would laugh at themselves when they trip down the bleachers in front of everyone during an assembly.
1. Wooing me, even when I've already been won.

SIX Things I believe:
6. PMS is really just an excuse for girls to let out their emotions. Guys have to make war to rid themselves of theirs.
5. Every little thing you do effects you for better or for worse.
4. The world is a vampire....
3. People are afraid and closeminded because they don't want to put forth the effort to realize change or change themselves.
2. There is nothing more important than your family and your friends.
1. God is always taking care of the world, even when we're being twits or it seems like an apocalypse is near.

FIVE Things I'm afraid of:
5. Despair (the loss of all hope)
4. Ferris Wheels
3. Ski Lifts
2. Large bodies of water
1. Losing my hair by the time I'm 20

FOUR of my Favorite Items in my bedroom:
4. Stereo!!!
3. Hair Dryer
2. Books! (I think these should count can one)
1. Something from New Mexico

THREE Things I do everyday:
3. Eat
2. Sleep
1. Breathe

TWO Things I am trying not to do right now:
2. Get fatter....but I'm not doing a very good job *gets up to check on cookies*
1. Feel pitiful....not working

ONE Person I want to see right now:
1. The Muffin Man

2 comments:

mandy said...

The muffin man? THE MUFFIN MAN!!! how revealing! but you failed to admit that you have a strange magnetic like attraction to bleach... hehehe... some boy will no doubt come cruising through the blogs, sample yours and find your personality exceptionally attractive and becoming. Then he shall stalk you, finally cornering you the day you wear the "I still believe in Santa" shirt, find it hideously compelling, and snog you to within an inch of your life... hehehe!

Midori Ko said...

Whoa! It's so random, I believe it!!!!! : D