Saturday, February 19, 2005

wow.....I feel emotionally drained. And rather prickled.

so, I'm feeling rather partied out. I've been holed up at Squiddy's all weekend, and then I came home and left straight away for a hockey game. Too much, I'm afraid.

And, to top it all off, I feel pathetically sad. Not depressed. But pathetic. I don't much want to say why, but don't bother about it. I'll get over it. Probably sooner than I should. Oh well.

Well.....ok. I feel bad about Squid's parents, and about fixing too much attention on a certain Angel of Death. I really don't want to, but Squid-Child is right, he's the new thing around. Man, I hate that.

*strangled guttural sound* Man, Kimmy was right. I do only write posts when I'm depressed. And now I can't concentrate on this because I'm talking to the Squiddy-one. Oy vey. But don't lose hope yet! I shall in time conquer my idiotic tendencies.

-Midori

No comments: