Friday, March 07, 2008

Where Have All the Bishies Gone? Why, There Right Here - In Deutschland!

Ok, topic of the day: Bill Kaulitz.

Just a sidenote - he's a man. A very freakishly pretty man.

I found this 'guy' while I was surfing around imeem last night, and after seeing his face I had to click on the ad. Not surprisingly, I thought he was....a girl.....and even better was after I'd read all about him and his twin brother (who pulls the gangsta look - I"ll show in a sec), I still thought he was a girl. They even blatantly stated "he..." "he...." "he...", etc., but I just couldn't look at that face and think: boy.

I had it almost figured out to wear it was a huge gimmick and he really was the twin sister (manga widens my range of believability), but then I heard him speak. And sing. And much as I'd like to think that that's just a very husky girl, I might have to just cede and give him his sex.

*sigh* Well, the sad result of all that strange fascination is now I can't/don't want to take my eyes off of him. He's just plain appealing to the eye and because I've officially given in and named him male, he is now my new fantasy toy. One day, he will walk around Salt Lake (I've decided that's the most believable place, though campus would be a lot more convenient), bump into me, find himself strangely drawn to me, get converted, and woo the heck out of me. I really have read too much manga<---He's our age, by the way. Oh my gosh, he's such a girl.

Ah, well, I figured I'd chalk it down to a strange impulse/attraction/sick fascination. I like different things, black things, and pretty things, and he certainly embodies all of those. Freaky.


Bill No-Makeup - still a girl (look at those eyes).

So hot....it's just not normal.This is the only picture I can find where he looks anything like a guy. Oh, and here's his twin.




Ok, so I know this is way more pictures than anyone asked for, but I just couldn't help myself. There are strange powers of attraction at work here, and I'd be the last to understand them.

Anyways, I wanted to write something actually intelligent about the band to redeem my return to adolescent worship, but I have to go to class. So, I'll just have to let you research. There was a good article by a German guy, but I've lost the link. Anyways, name of the band's Tokio Hotel, if you want to check them out.

PS Their music doesn't particularly slay me, per se, but they are freakishly popular internationally, so maybe it's just me.

8 comments:

Caitlan said...

I'm thinking it's the fine features. What's their nationality? They are really pretty though.

Midori Ko said...

They're German. Yeah, they have very feline noses and those curved eyes. Very delicate. Verrry pretty.

Kim said...

I'm totally waiting for Branden to get on here and comment about how hot he is. Bill, I mean. Not Branden.

Though Branden is hot.

You know what I mean.

Branden said...

No really I don't find him that attractive. I don't go for the fems deary. You should know that by now. But like I actually thought the same way as Tia did. He is TO pretty to be a guy but there is some odd pull to him. It is odd but totally not my style!! Ohh well!

Caitlan said...

Hahah ok so after looking at the pictures I came back and read your commentary- hahahaha. You make me laugh. Maybe he will find his way to Salt Lake. It is Utah after all ;P

Midori Ko said...

Exactamundo *cat's grin*.

Taylor Ann said...

I love Bill Kaulitz!! He is so hot!! But Tokio Hotel's music is awesome, even their German music. Everyone should listen to it.

Richardine said...

IMG:
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u269/SakuraBell/Scream.jpg

He used to look very masculine three year ago.