Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Love Being Mad/One Card Short of a Full Deck/Knitting with Only One Needle/And Just Freaking Insane

Okay, so as I was productively skipping class in the JFSB today, I found some fun little blogs. They made me happy, so I thought I'd share them:

(This just made me happy)
http://talentedunemployedjd.blogspot.com/2008/03/ive-got-another-confession-to-make.html

(And this one's just a little bit of fun)
http://todayinseven.blogspot.com/

.....

*dies laughing*

So, now it's, what , 7:58 and I'm still at the JFSB, still skipping class (and life for that matter), browsing my old comp. entries (sort of diary entries, but more like random expressions of madness), and I find this:

"10:54 PM Saturday, November 10, 2007

So much for the afterglow…..

La meré. I am le tired. And le fried. And just plain sucky. I don’t need le French for that one.

Well, this feels good. It has been such a jolly long time since I’ve written anything remotely related to a journal, especially on le computer. And now, on this pathetic Saturday night, I’ve returned.

Man, what crap. Yeah, I’ve been at college for, what, almost five months? And I’m already burned out and ready to screw it all? Yeah, that’s jolly stuff.

Problem is I’ve been jacking off for so long it’s just hard to stop. I’ve never had to work for anything. My days as an academic thus far have been like this:

*Teacher standing at front, lecturing to a konked out class. Me painting my nails (electric blue, no less) in the front row. And, for the sake of my screwed up mentality, let’s put me in a freaky, Catholic schoolgirl skirt and a DD cup*

Teacher: And that’s how the human genome was finally decoded. Now, would any of you like to replicate the DNA strand of the arabidopsis thaliana on the whiteboard here?

Class: *snores*

Teacher: Ah, Tia, why don’t you enthrall us with your exquisite grasp of biogenetics?

The distraction causes my oh-so steady hand to jerk, coloring my pinky blue.

Me, irritated: Oh, you want me to demonstrate my mad mental skills in front of such an unworthy audience? Is that it?

My chair flies into deep space as I shoot up, going into a flying spin kick right in Teacher’s face. Screw genomes. Brazilian Jujitsu kicks its *** anyday.

Well. Yeah. That’s about how it felt anyways. The part about the nail polish is true (though not the nungas, thank heavens). Having Hilde’s around was enough to put me off big breasts for life."




I freaking love my screwed up self.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my freaking goodness.

Tia, you know that you have to become an author, right? Because you can write, and you're one of those psycho women who writes the type of books you love to read.

So you should totally do that.

Amazing.

Caitlan said...

Oh Yaco. Haha you really should become a writer you know. I was thinking that and then saw that Kim had already said it. Thanks for stealing my glory Kim.

Kim said...

It's what I live to do, darling. The early bird gets the glory worm.