Monday, March 03, 2008

Hey, cherry, do you belong to the physics club?

I. Found. The most. AWESOME. Pair of boots today.

Doc Martens, plaid interior, ribbon laces, and they fold down half-way like Bender does to his boots in The Breakfast Club. Sweet!



Oh, and that's not even the best part - they're only $70 at Famous Footwear. Everywhere I've tried to find them online, they're $150. Yeeeeesssssssss......I am so going to go buy them tomorrow. I've wanted Doc Marten boots half my life (and, no, I'm not exaggerating).

Well, on a less shallow note, my life is dandy. I've actually had a pretty good day (though my head is starting to object to that no sleep thing I had going for me last night), and I already bought a pair of nice, brown sketchers and new running shoes today. So my feet are in Hermes heaven. And it was sunny and warm....still! I'm amazed, to say the least, but definitely still appreciative!

Ah, boots.....really I can't deny it. I'm still euphoric from simply deciding I was going to own those boots. Euphoria!!! Utter, rapturous, worldly joy! And that's just from deciding - imagine what I'll be like when I actually buy them.

Hallelujah!

2 comments:

Kim said...

"...goes tromping around wearing boots like Gaston!..."

Midori Ko said...

Yay, happy, clever Kym....