Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Freaking Love to Color!!!!

And I'm Freaking restless to boot. I couldn't sleep due to the aforementioned problem, and just when I got down from my bunk, Aryel charged in. Good timing, because I've calmed down, but I've also gotten a little bit of my psycho out of my system. Poor Kym though, she's probably cursing her name by now *grin*.

Anyways, I'm just posting this for the heck of it. I'm now going to go rest my soul...or read until I drop dead. Either way, don't be surprised one day if you wake up and I"m texting you from Hawaii or Greece. I'd totally jump ship if I could slip the money out from under my dad's nose. Sadly, he checks my account regularly, so no flying away anytime soon.....*wistful stare off in the distance*

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah, if Aryel is ANYWHERE in this apartment, I'm awake, too. I don't think there's been a single time where I slept through her.

I'm not really resentful or angry, but one of these days I would really like to get a good night's sleep... *wistful stare off in the distance*

Branden said...

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!