Saturday, September 27, 2008

Say Hello to my Little Friend!

So! The obsession with Korea holds, and today's awesome new discovery is *drumroll* - Michelle!

Now, before you ditch me and go back to your mind-numbing internet pursuits, let me explain. Michelle is a girl I met today, as I was leaving the IC (International Cinema). We'd both just seen 'Afterlife' this, odd, little Japanese flick and as I was practically running away from all possibility of socialization, she snagged me and asked me what the heck was up with that movie. This little discussion turned into a 45 minute chat about pretty much anything and everything and got me so exci-

*pause*

A strange swell of music just graced my ears, and by the time I realized that no, that synthesizer is not in my head, it was gone. Odd.

*un-pause*

-ted I had to check myself from launching into an hour-long interrogation about her culture. Some things did slip out, but I managed to keep a relatively sane appearance and now have her number and a promise to watch anime with her sometime (AND she loves anime! So good!). I swear, my night is made.


Oh, and Kym - she referred me to this one site (mysoju.com) that has a glorious plethera of Asian dramas and movies. Soooo, basically I'll never sleep or be productive again. Yessssssss........

2 comments:

Kim said...

It's spelled "plethora." Go learn another language so I can stop correcting you. ^_^ Just make sure it's not Greek, Hebrew, French, German, or Latin. ^_~

Midori Ko said...

*sticks tongue out*