Monday, September 01, 2008

Le Colegio Du Monos Locos

I am here! I am here, I am here, I am here!

Well. Things are progressing pretty nicely here at the Y. I have not stolen Daniel's cleaver and gone on a shanking spree across campus yet (and if you're thinking 'It's impossible to shank someone with a cleaver!' I urge you to think again, my friend). Still, class hasn't started yet, so there's still time.

Man, I have so much awesome music right now! Gym Class Heroes, We The Kings, Cobra Starship, and, yes, Rebelution. I have like 5 different favorite songs; I've never had that many favorites at a time. Gotta love Warped Tour....

And I'm obsessed with the video for 'Bring it (Snakes on a Plane)'! My desire to eat the lead singer to The Academy is... has not waned the least. I only hope I can find someone in my sphere of living that is that attractive to me. And is attracted to me. And has ambition and passion. And works hard. And does the dishes. And is perfect.

I know he seems impossible, but I will find him! I seriously don't want to just settle with someone. And I know myself well enough to believe I won't. But I can't help but hope for this amazing guy to come and sweep me off my feet! There's gotta be someone really spectacular (for me, at least) out there. I just need to work on myself so I won't be "settlee" either. In the meantime, I'll just stare at William Brecker's beautiful neck...makes me feel vampiric just thinking about it *grin*.

Anyways, my bipolar day (every day here is bipolar) is ending on a bright note since we discovered that we can leech off someone's internet! Which I am using to write this and apply for jobs, making me much less stressed. Hallelujah!

Well, off to more serious job hunting. I leave you all to another day. Au revoir!

P.S. B, he's not wearing knee-high boots in the video - that's just a kerchief or something tied around his knee. Still, very hot boots.

P.P.S. I'm still deciding whether I want to be social or not - Kym and I tried it a bit Sunday and it got me the attentions of a certain parkour enthusiast, Mike. I've promised to go parkour with him sometime, and I hope that his interest is purely parkour-oriented, as I am not feeling very dateable at the moment. Unless William Brecker decide to quit the band and go to BYU. And move in across the way. Then I'd have to rethink my avoidance of males *grin*.

No comments: