Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Where're the bath salts?!?!?!?!

So....I'm an emotional wreck. I love you all, and I've decided that I am now only giving small, light things for Christmas and I will do cool things for birthdays. Because then I can think out incredibly awesome things for everyone. But now.....the stress is getting to me, and I don't know who to get presents for, and I've eaten NOTHING healthy for the past 4 days so my body is FREAKING out. So I am going to take a bath right now, and you know things are bad when I have to take a bath, because I ABHOR baths....

Ok, now that I have gotten that out, I would just like to ask you all to NOT worry about me. Believe me, I'm fine. Asking me if I'm fine will not help, though I do appreciate your love and concern. You are helping me now, even if you don't read this, by just allowing me to rampage a small while. So thank you for...well....actually thank the person who created the internet and the keyboard, and, what the hey, while we're at it, the monitor, for allowing me to vent my problems for all to not hear.

So, goodnight my dear friends! You shall not hear from me for a time, though I may actually see you tomorrow to give you presents...but besides that, I shall be withdrawing to focus on my family the rest of the week. Though I may talk to you online...Ah, screw it, I'll be in touch....

No comments: