Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I miss Brit.

I miss Brittany. It's so strange - we haven't seen each other for a year, but it doesn't seem that long. I don't feel like we haven't talked for months. Maybe it's the dreams.

I have a dream about Brittany about once every two months or so. Not one with her, about her - she's always a main character. I'm guessing this stems from our kind of falling out. Except there really wasn't any falling out. More like a fading out. I was tired, too tired to think of anything but me (and that not even well), so I couldn't even be there for her or even just with her. And it surprises me how sad I am about that. I miss her like the dickens. I'm kind of a jerk. *sigh*

That's what I get, I guess. I wonder how many relationships I've screwed up by just ignoring them? Ugh, I won't think about it. Too many are coming to mind.

No comments: