Sunday, November 09, 2008

Twilight Spoof

So, I was really excited to hear that Stephenie Meyer had sold the movie rights to her book (twice, actually). I thought, well, it's such a popular book, they can't do a half-baked job on it. Then....the trailer came out. Don't get me wrong, I thought they did a great job picking Bella and Edward, visually at least. And Edward's voice, oh, Edward's voice - so good. But ask me if I'm excited about the movie now. Yeah. Not really. I mean, I'll see it (of course I'll see it - I'm going to see HMS3 and I don't even remotely like HSM), but I've pretty much decided it won't be as good as I want it to be. Besides, in the grand tradition of movies-based-off-of-books, the book is generally better - pretty much 98.5% of the time (Pride & Prejudice being the only exception I can think of now(yay for making up statistics!)).

Anyways, I say this to preface the awesomeness that follows - a spoof trailer that my sister sent me that is pretty much fabulous. It's a goldmine of one-liners, I sweat (or I swear, but let's just be nice and say I do neither).


3 comments:

Tae said...

BAHhahahahahah
Oh, and when ARE we gonna hit up HSM3 anyway? Huh? Huh?

Kim said...

Yeah, pretty good, not gonna' lie. And if we ARE going to HSM3, let me know. I think it would be fun. I never saw #2. I doubt you need sequence to watch hysteric Disney channel fantasies.

Branden said...

YEY for the movie!!. . lol. . I miss you and I want to talk to you soon!! LOVES!!