Friday, July 08, 2005

Speak

I'm feeling mildly morbid at the moment. It may have to do with the fact that I am listening to "I'm Only Happy When it Rains" by Garbage......maybe. I also just finished a book, that to some may appear grim, but it actually left me uplifted.

Now I'm listening to Marilyn Manson's "You Spin me Right Round".

Anywho, this was a really good book. I whole-heartedly recommend it to everyone that reads my blog (and by now that may only be Kym....sad). Well, you read it Kym. It was very good. You've no doubt heard of it before, or even have read it before. It's called "Speak". Good book.

Also, Britney's back! I've been trying to call her, the little rat, but I haven't caught her yet. I'm going to squeeze every little detail about "PotO" from her culturally glutted brain...that is, if I can get the chance. Lucky dog, is all I have to say.

Ok, better mood. I am now listening to "We Like to Party" by Venga Boys.....

Hey now! Hey now!
Hear what I say, now,
Happiness.....is just around the corner!

*giggles girlishly* I laff that song. It is way too addictive. Makes me want to dance. Just like, "Walking on Sunshine". I had to have a spontaneous disco dancing breakdown in my kitchen in the middle of making my sandwich for lunch. You just can't NOT dance to that song!!!!!

Woot! Better mood! And now I am going to go and watch mucho television and rot my brains.

Luvers!

-Middi

No comments: