Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Wannabe!

Yes, ladies and gent. I am a wannabe.

I wannabe in Scarlet and Gold!

Our concert tonight wasn't too horrible, and was, in fact, probably our best this year! Brava! Scarlet and Gold sounded awesome of course, making me wish I could be in there *deep yearning*.....ah me, ah my. Missy Kim did un fabuloso job on the piano! She was the star of our best song, "Weep No More". GORGEOUS song alone, and absolutely sidereal with the piano.

So, all in all, the concert was grand. Mandy nearly had a spazzy attack while her choir sang because one guy came in too early, and another guy turned around, in the middle of the song, and said, "You should've yelled, 'Just kidding!'" That was pretty funny.

And now I must go, and do the things teachers command. I know that they will find a way to make me feel in pain. I will go, I will do, the crud they give to me. I know that they'll provide a way, they will make me obey.

Wow. I'm stopping now while I'm only half a mile behind.

: D

-Middi

No comments: