Tuesday, January 11, 2005

"WHOA! The red crayon I licked this morning is still in my pocket!"

*mad giggling by Ren*

Whoa, that lasted like 111 minutes....or something.....man, I never thought such noises could come out of somebody. But Renny proved me wrong. I shall never be surprised again. NEVER!

"Random Mad Sputterings by Ren! 111 minutes of pure unforced sounds, naturally caused by the purest idiotical random wittiscms by such famed randomositers as Katy, Kim, and the sweet blatherings of Tia. Nothing will prepare you for these pure, unadulterated noises. You might expect to pay $39.99 for this fabulous collection, but NO! With us you can pay 3 easy installments of $119.95! And if you call and order now, you can also recieve "Peace of Mind" for only 34.95! (call now, at 801-867-5309)"

"Schoolgirl on Being Hot and How to Talk to Girls....."

Next time a frog leaps for your throat, just stick your hand up, channel that attitude, and say, "Oh, no you di'n't!!"

"Boogidy! Boogidy! I'll scare your dad!"

"DO NOT RESUSCITATE"

"I like the hite...hot.hot.hot.hot guys..."

1 comment:

mandy said...

Well, dont resesutate me unless you are a hott guy... persay, Jesse Mccartney? but even then, you have to wonder how many other girls he has 'resesutated' first, hmm? yeah, but that dang frog just about swelled fit to burst when i slammed it with my attitude... had to smack it too... felt good, lol. Thanks for the chocolate, you rock my socks off...will try and remember to bring ibuprofen tomorrow... i will be popular dont you think? gotta run and strange a few members of my vid group... *cracks knuckles threateningly* later du...

~Larka