Monday, January 10, 2005

....-_-........o_-.......O_o........O_O...............

*tweak*

I have nothing to say. I should be researching and translating things for Spanish, or at least attempting to study for the-heinous-test-in-that-class-which-shall-not-be-*cough*.....buuuuutttt........I'm not. Instead I am digesting large amounts of what appears to be a fat gellous substance with pure sugar injected through the outer layer. Wow. Fat can't even begin to describe how I feel.

So.......I think tomorrow I'll go sledding and maybe I'll drag my/Mandy's Matt with me. I feel bad because I didn't have a snowball fight with him. I'm ticked that I didn't drag him a long with me to Mandy's house. We would have had a better chance with him on our side!

Man.....

Ugh. I feel the chocolate alright.

WHOA! THERE'S PEOPLE OUT THERE! I'll see if they want to run away with me.....

No comments: