Saturday, April 30, 2005

Lonely.....I'm so lonely.....

I have nobody, to call my oooOOWN!! I truly am wicked tired and confused. Actually I am not, but I do feel rather ticked right now, if only becuase there are so many I want to/should/can't do right now. I also seem to have an inordinant amount of anger stored up in me, because I couldn't keep on reading that book I was reading. They were in the time that all us Americans were kicking out all us Indians, and it just makes me mad. They were so freaking helpless, and if I was there back then I probably wouldn't have helped much because I would've just slugged the stupid, freaking selfish Americans, whether or not I was on their side. I hate stupid, prejudiced people that stereotype to the point that's deadly. No, more like I hate people that take away all hope for other people, considering that's what I'm afraid of. Jerks!

*sits and fumes for several minutes, listening to Holiday*

So, sorry to get all spazzy on you, but I am just frankly rather irritated with the world because I should do so many things right now, but I don't want to do them, and some I couldn't do, so life is just frustrating. The only thing that I can think of doing is sit here rotting, with my stupid crick in my neck.

*sigh*

I am going to go play hexic and then scribble away like mad in my notebook. Maybe later, if I feel better, I'll go running, cause heaven knows it's dangerous to have so much suppressed energy.

Lovingly and smotheringly yours,

Middi

No comments: